1. This web site uses new Internet technology, so if you have a computer more than 5 years old (unless it’s a Mac, then 8 years old), well, this site will not be a great experience. If your computer can run Firefox or Safari on a PC or Mac, you should be OK. If you’re running Internet Explorer version 5 or 6, well, stop it and change to IE 7 or 8, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, anything. Please!
2. Most pages are referenced from within the site, so when you click on a link, a new window opens. Click “close” at the bottom right of the window and you can continue where you left off. Try it by clicking this image. I hate sites where you go looking for things and find yourself off on some tangent, and you cannot remember what you were doing. Age does not help this process. Where I cannot open a page within the site, it will open in a completely new browser window. Just close that window too when you're done.
4. You will need both QUICKTIME and FLASH to watch the various features. Click on the links to download the version that's right for you, if you do not already have these both installed.
5. There is a search bar on most pages. Enter a word or expression and it will search within the site, as well as various other “big” sites.
6. Sometimes, I’m prone to repeating myself, but if I do, just read it twice, just read it twice.
7. If you have any trouble with anything in the site, please let me know. That includes factual errors, spelling mistooks, news items, or site problems. If you want to debate something, please don’t be shy -- use the forum (asap).